A Lifestyle & Parenting Blog

Thursday 28 May 2015

My Best Birthday Present Today - My 'School Report' by Caitlin

This is the best present I could have wished for.  For a laugh, I asked Caitlin to write my school report, knowing that Year 2 pupils have just gone through their first official assessment.

Now I know I'm not perfect (by miles!) but this is a great reminder to mums everywhere that sometimes (in fact probably most of the time, we're not doing anywhere as badly as we think).


Here's what she typed herself.

My report about mum

The things  I like about mum is ..
she makes me and Ieuan the best meals and
daddy does as well.
she gives me the best cuddles and daddy.she's the best
in the world.

Like I do she LOVES the colour purple and pink .
And absolutely loves posh jewellery like clogau
and pandora in saint david shopping center 2.

I love mum, she is beautiful & gorgeous!


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig