A Lifestyle & Parenting Blog

Tuesday 12 November 2013

I've Been A Bit Distracted By ...Ariella At House Of Fraser - 12/11/13


How gorgeous is this? It's a beautiful fishtail detail lace dress in navy. House of Fraser suggest it would make an ideal bridesmaid's dress but I think it's more a posh 'do or an especially swanky Christmas party type of frock. It creates a very feminine hourglass shape with lots of va va voom.






One of the benefits of being a more mature woman is that you can carry a dress like this off with aplomb. I like to think that we fully fledged and ripened women can wear the dress rather than have the dress wear us, but I appreciate that since my usual dress code is "baggy" and "leggings", you may well wish to ignore that comment.

I did have fun though, using House of Fraser's Truefit profile. You enter your vital statistics (height, weight and bra size) and the widget calculates what your true size is in the various brands on offer.  It also tells you have close a 'true fit' a particular size will be.

I've yet to test it out but if it works it will be a boon to those of us who buy clothes online and, from the retailer's point of view, might reduce the level of returns.

Further information:  www.houseoffraser.co.uk
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig